Strong brand, guaranteeing successes for many projects
WeLand was founded in 2017 by highly experienced real estate and finance experts. WeLand quickly marked itself the number 1 position in real estate projects development in Vietnam through successful projects in key cities such as Hanoi, Hochiminh City, Phu Quoc, Quang Ninh, etc.
The professionalism, conscientiousness and efforts to differentiate have turned WeLand into a strong brand guaranteeing successes for many national and regional real estate projects.
05 Core values ofWeLand
WeLand accepts all challenges and difficulties
WeLand puts extra efforts in our work and co-operations
WeLand differentiates ourselves and lead the market
WeLand upgrades projects to the new level
WeLand brings success to many large-scale projects
Our culture of decisiveness and speed in solving problems has heated up each project, together with our flexibility to reach the final target and get to the root of the problem have helped utilize financial resources and successes for real estate projects.
WeLand not only acts as a bridge between developers and largest sales agents in the market but also builds our brand from our responsibility and prestidge towards the public with real estate purchase demands. Our corporate responsibility is to create a healthy and transparent business environment, and maintain sustainability values to Vietnam’s real estate sector in the new integrated era.
creates speed, flexibility
Ms. Luu Thi Anh Xuan
29 years of experience in finance and real estate:
• CEO of Vinhomes JSC – number listed real estate company in Vietnam with ~$15 billion market capitalization
• Deputy CEO at Vietnam Prosperity Bank (VPBank) – Top 3 largest commercial bank in Vietnam
• Managing Director at Daiwa Securities Capital Market – Hanoi Office
• Deputy CEO at Techcombank – Top 3 largest commercial bank in Vietnam
• And other senior positions at Deutche Bank, ABN ARMO, Citibank,…
• Ms. Xuan graduated MBA at Henley University (UK) and Bachelor Degree at National University Hanoi
Mr. Nguyen Viet Hung
• Deputy CEO of WeLand – in charge of Business Developement
• CEO of WeGlobal – in charge of overseas real estate market
• CEO PAN FARM JSC– A core business of PAN Group – number 1 listed company in Food and Agriculture
• Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the PAN Group – number 1 listed company in Food and Agriculture
• Senior management positions in leading Finance – Banking – Investment groups such as Senior Assistant of CEO – VPBank, Head of Investment of Global Partners Asset Management, Investment Officer of Private Equity at Indochina Capital, etc.
• Worked at Russell Investment – The largest fund-to-fund investment company in the world, Sydney office
• A member of ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountant)
• Graduated Bachelor of Business at UTS (University of Technology Sydney), Master of Applied Finance at Macquarie University (Australia) both under full AusAID scholarship programs
Mr. Nguyen Huu Thanh
Deputy CEO of Investment & Strategy Consulting
• 15 years of experience in the field of Finance, Real Estate.
• In charge of Finance, Investment and Investor Relations (IR) segments at Vinhomes Joint Stock Company.
• Directly participating in Vinhomes’ capital transactions such as: Vinhomes IPO in 2018, transaction value of 1.35 billion USD; KKR Fund (including Temasek) invests in Vinhomes in 2020, transaction value: 650 million USD.
• Take the position of Chief Accountant of Vinhomes.
• Head of Audit at Ernst & Young Vietnam Auditing Company, providing audit and financial consulting services to companies in the Real Estate and Construction industries such as Vingroup, SUDICO, ContreximHoldings, The Company. Nam Thang Long Urban Area Development Limited (Ciputra Project), Hoa Phat Group, …
• Member of the British Association of Accountants and Auditors (ACCA).
• Member of Vietnam Association of Certified Public Accountants (CPA Vietnam).
• Mr. Nguyen Huu Thanh graduated in Business Administration, Hanoi Foreign Trade University.
Ms. Pham Thi Hang
Deputy CEO of Business Consulting and Support
• At Vinhomes, Ms. Hang was in charge of the operations of the real estate trading floor and customer service. She was involved in the sales of more than 20 real estate projects at Vinhomes in Hanoi and other provinces. Two typical example projects that she deeply managed were Vinhomes Gardenia with 2000 apartments and 364 villas – houses, andVinhomes Skylake with more than 1800 apartments and 20 high-end shop-office.
• Head of Advisory and Financial Solutions in the Corporate Banking division at VPBank, providing banking and financial solutions for many large enterprises. Ms. Hang successfully structured and arranged funding for multiple big real estate projects of Vingroup, Sungroup, Kinh Đo Land, Euro Window Holding, etc.
• Head of Project Finance at PVFC (PetroVietnam Finance Corporation)
• Senior Officer at Techcombank and Bac A Bank in charge of due diligence for many real estate projects
• Ms. Hang graduated Foreign Trade University, Hanoi.
Ms. Tran Minh Thuy
Deputy CEO of Business Development
• CFO, after that Sales Director, Head of Trading Floor at Vinhomes, number 1 real estate listed company in Vietnam
• Involved in management and supervision the sales and marketing of more than 30 real estate projects including high rise and low rise such as Vinhomes Skylake, Vinhomes Gardenia, Vinhomes Dragon Bay, Vincom Shophouse Yen Bai,…
• Before joining Vinhomes, CFO and Head of Sales at 100% foreign-owned companies such as Chin Huei, Good Wishes Development Hongkong
• Ms. Thuy graduated MBA at Southern California University and Bachelor at University of FInance and Accounting, Hanoi.
Ms. Cong Thi Minh Ngoc
Deputy CEO of Business Development
• More than 20 years of experience in business management. In which 15 years of experience in business and management of high-end hotels, more than 6 years of experience in the field of business and real estate management.
• Sales manager of some high-class hotels such as Intercontinental West Lake, Horison Hotel, Grand Plaza Hotel.
• Coordinating the organization of the reception of international conferences, ASEAN summits, high-level delegations of countries, including Prime Ministers, Presidents and Presidents of countries to Vietnam.
• Business Director of Vinhomes.
• Sales and management of high-class serviced apartments and villas with dozens of projects such as: Time City, Royal City, Metropolis, Central Park, Golden River, Vinhomes Riverside, Vinhomes Golden River, …
• In charge and coordination of RnD to conceptualize, appraise drawings and perspectives, complete and develop standards to operate the entire serviced apartment of Vinhomes.
Ms. Nguyen Thi Linh Chi
• Head of Consulting – Investment and Business Control Department cum Assistant to the Board of Directors WeLand Company.
• Assistant to the General Director of Vinhomes 2 Company, developing the company’s business plan and controlling the implementation of business plans of the Departments/Departments; participate in wholesale transactions – buy wholesale real estate projects and support General Manager other jobs.
• Head of Policy – Price – Business Control team at Vinhomes Company 2, responsible for implementing and controlling selling prices, sales policies, sales deployment budgets; monitor – control the sales progress and sales results of more than 20 projects in Hanoi and other provinces, including 2 typical projects in Hanoi, including: Vinhomes Gardenia and Vinhomes Skylake.
• Ms. Nguyen Thi Linh Chi graduated from the High Quality Program – Banking & In